1. Policy scope and purpose, changes to the policy
•   Thank you for using our mobile application (the "App") via your mobile handset. This App is optimized for your handset screen.
2. What information is collected?
A) Demographic Information.
•   For some activities, your handset may transmit certain geographic information or information regarding you to the Company. The Company may use that information to generate aggregate statistics about our user community. In addition, the Company may use any such information for security, system integrity (the prevention of hacking, cheating and other improper or unlawful activities), or enforcement purposes.
•   When you use this App, we may, at our option, automatically collect and store the following types of non-personally identifiable information received from you: (i) click-through statistics. (ii) behavioral usage of the App (iii) your country. (iv) the type of mobile operating system you are using. (v) the date and time you access this App and the duration of your visit. (vi) mobile page views. (e.g. Android, iPhone, etc…). The Company only uses this data in aggregate form, for statistical purposes, and not in a manner that would give the Company sufficient information to identify you personally. Automatically collected information of that kind typically provides us with a greater understanding regarding the use of this App, including which features are the most popular with our visitors, what types of content, games, offers and products our users are interested in, where they are generally located. That information also allows us to determine if this App is working properly, make changes to the App that allows users to have better experiences on the App, and improve the App, our offers and promotional content so that they are more relevant to our users. We collect that information and track it for statistical purposes; we do not use it to identify or to market to a particular user.
•   NOTE: This App is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information about visitors under 13 years of age.
• Personal Information" may include, without limitation: your first and last name, your email address, paytm account detail, PayPal email address and account name (for sending payments) that could help identify you. We may obtain some Personal Information through your Facebook account if you register through your Facebook credentials. It may be necessary to provide Personal Information to utilize all features of this App, including, without limitation, receiving payments if you win.
3. How secure is your Personal Information?
•   The Company has taken reasonable steps to provide that all Personal Information collected by us through the App will remain secure. Qe will use industry-standard, SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption through third party providers like PayPal for making and receiving payment. In addition, we take reasonable steps to require that these third parties to whom we transfer any data will provide sufficient protection of Personal Information received from us.
•   However, no Internet, mobile or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail or SMS message sent or any other information or data sent to or from our servers over the public Internet may not be secure. Therefore, users should therefore take special care in deciding what information they send to Company through an Internet connection or mobile network.
• You can help us to protect your Personal Information by: (i) ensuring your handset device is locked. (ii) not sharing any password or log-in data with others.
4. How do we use your Personal Information?
• The Personal Information you provide to the Company will allow us to do the following: (i) award you any prizes you may have won. (ii) alert you of new products or services, features, updates and enhancements. (iii) identify you by your when we publish your wins on the in-App leader board. (iv) handle your customer service or technical support questions or issues.
5. How can you manage your Personal Information?
•   At the time you provide personal information, Company will give you the option of declining any future offers or information about new products, promotions, or services.
6. What about Children?
•   This App is designed by the Company and intended to be considered for use of adults who are of the age of majority in their state of jurisdiction and is not intended for use by children. Company does not intend to collect Personal Information from individual under the age of thirteen and does not authorize any minors to use this App. If you are the parent or guardian of any minor who has provided Personal Information to us, please contact us by clicking here: Contact Us. You can also contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com
7. How do you correct or delete your Personal Information or file a complaint?
•   If, for any reason, you are concerned about the way we are using your Personal Information, or you would like to correct or request that we delete or correct any item of Personal Information, please contact us by clicking here: Contact Us. You can also contact us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Contact Us.
9. Links to third party apps.
•   Our App may provide advertising or other links to various third party mobile applications in the Google Play, which are provided as an accommodation to you. However, even if a third-party affiliation exists between our App and the other applications, we do not exercise authority over these other mobile applications, each of which maintains independent privacy and data collection policies and procedures. We do not assume responsibility or liability for these independent methods or actions and are not responsible for the independent policies or procedures of these other mobile application publishers or third party platforms. Similarly, we cannot take responsibility for the privacy initiatives or the content of such mobile application publishers or third party platforms. These links are provided only for your convenience, and as such, you access them at your own risk.